The main rules of psycho-emotional development of preschool children and the importance of child-parent relationship in child’s development
Who for: parents of children aged 0-7.
- psychological problems a child faces at each of their stages of development;
- emotional states peculiar to different age children in terms of problems accompanying each stage;
- how to help a child to overcome difficulties and improve your relationship with your little ones;
- what is important to know about child-parent relationship dynamics (principles and changes);
- how to overcome challenges in family without negatively affecting your child.
We will discuss any concerns you may have and try to help you find solutions to any difficulties you may be experiencing.
The Course Leader is E.B. Usmanova (PhD, physiologist, psychiatrist, professional coach).
Date: Saturday, 8 April, 2017, 12.30
Places are limited
Please, confirm attendance